Friday, August 22, 2008

CopyCat

Hello...
I am starting a blog... I figure if nothing else it will be entertaining! ;)

I will get pictures up of the kiddos soon... that too will be entertaining!

Ok well an intro to us... we are a make you laugh kind of klan! Picture this... a cute lil house in the middle of a city, normal sized yard... no pets b/c there is enough chaos without them... 2 six year old GIRLS, Tatum and Taylor, 1 four year old BOY, Cooper, a two year old lil girl, Addison, and a 29 year old mom, Melissa. (Ya, Cooper doesn't stand a chance! but he sure tries...) 1 couch 1 oversized chair and ottaman, 1 table with 5 chairs... 5 beds.... 8 dressers! and yet we all manage to sit in the 1 chair at the same time... or sleep in the biggest bed at the same time... clothes are never in the dressers for very long and we eat together most of the time... they think they help with dinner although I am pretty sure that is all me... and I have even discovered that my twins think they can tell me directions and how to drive... so!!! chaos it is! well kinda ... don't think that it's always like that... I mean seriuosly between the hours of 9pm and 7am it's quite nice... :) anyway we love each other, help each other and support each other and well... we manage! so welcome to our blog and try not to laugh yourself right out of the chair....

No comments: