Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kids Swimming

Hi.
I took the kids to the YMCA on saturday... and I decided that it was worth writing about. the twins claim to know how to swim... and with life jackets they are fine.. Cooper is a lil wary he likes to hang onto the side and get out and jump in and swim to the side... over and over and over ... it is as humerous as it sounds... then... there is Addison.

Addison is 2... and apparently afraid of nothing. She would climb the stairs and turn around and say jump while she jumped and I was supposed to catch her... the first few times she would cling to me and then try it again but but the time we got out of the pool... she was swimming on her own to the side of the pool. she would push my hands away and she would swim... SHE IS 2! um hello... I would let her... she was good... kicking her lil feet and moving her arms.. she was a rockstar!

That is about the just of it... although the grandma's in the locker room thought I was crazy when I had the five of us crammed into a dressing room trying to get them all changed!

Ain't Life Great!

No comments: