Friday, August 22, 2008

Stress

Ok.... serioulsy... I know that it is bad to keep things bottled in... and that stress is horrible and you need to find an out for it... but is it at all possible to ever get rid of ALL of the stress... I am here to say no it is not. because, well for me at least, as soon as it is gone... well there is more waiting for you ... now some would say that you must not focus on the bad but more the good... ok, I am trying that. I am also working out 5 times a week to help the stress go away! which I might add is definately helping with the extra baby fat I have been carryin around... so in that sense I love stress... 25lbs smaller than I was in April when my stress began... ok so Thank you Chad for that... but seriously... that is all the thanks he will get.

I am going to vent a minute... bare with me.

Can someone please explain to me the thought process behind the man who cheats on his wife, leaves his family to move back in with mom and dad b/c there he can continue his internet affair with a 22 year old stripper from Vegas.... serioulsy... there has to be a logical explaination ... doesn't there? I will take responsibility for being witchy sometimes, and maybe nagging a smidge b/c he hadn't had a job in oh 2.5 years.... and never doing any house work while he was at home with the kids (WHERE I WANTED TO BE) while I was working 45hrs a week to provide for our family... so again I ask is there a logical explaination? OH and then when paperwork is filed and he is served, he comes over to express his undying love for you and his family... only to answer, when asked if he is still in contact with the stripper, to say yes we talk daily... yea buddy, undying love my arse! get out of my house! No there is no logical explaination...... other than psychosis... :)

I am done venting and do infact feel a lil less stressed.... this blogging thing might not be so bad! uh!

No comments: